IV Vitamin Therapy
The goals of intravenous nutritional therapy are in essence the same as goals for oral nutritional therapy. The main difference, obviously, is the time frame, immediacy of the desired nutritional support and the intended clinical results. The principal goals for IV therapy are to:
Bypass the bowel mucosal barrier, to avoid absorptive dysfunctions, and to deliver the nutrients directly to the tissues.
Deliver the necessary nutrients to the tissues in optimal proportions, concurrently and for maximal synergistic effects.
Restore the functional integrity of enzymatic pathways in chronic disorders known to result in vitamin, mineral and amino acid deficiencies.
Eliminate the need for drugs when realistic.
Reduce the dose of needed drugs during the early period of caring for a patient.
Expedite recovery from acute infections.
Provide healing tissues extra supplies of nutrients before and after surgery (times of increased demands)
What to expect with IV therapy:
Most IV infusions take approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. High dose vitamin C or amino acid infusions can take 2-3 hours. An IV push or flush takes 15 to 30 minutes.
There is very little pain involved except for a needle stick similar to a blood draw experience.
Depending on the nutrients we infuse, you can experience an increase in energy, reduction in allergy or cold symptoms, or a relaxation effect.
Many patients notice improved sleep and a sensation of calm followed by energy the next day.
We recommend eating a regular meal 1-3 hours before having an IV infusion as some infusions affect blood sugar. If you are diabetic, you should monitor your insulin dosage and bring snacks with you to your appointment.
Please come well-hydrated drinking 2 liters of fluid 24 hours prior to having your IV infusion, and let us know if you have any allergies.
Complications can include site reaction, burning at the site of catheter, phlebitis, bruising at the site, allergic reaction, fatigue after initial IV due to detox effects.
IV Nutritional Cocktail Offerings
- Replenishes Nutrients using a balance of Vitamin C and B Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12)
- Fights dehydration
- Increase energy and performance
Healthy Reduce (Weightloss Drip)
- Boosts metabolism
- Suppresses appetite
- Contains fat-attracting amino acids
Healthy Revive (our take on the Meyers cocktail plus more)
- Perfect for the person on the go
- Great for acute illness by enhancing your immune system
- Great for the Fibromyalgia, Migraine and other Chronic pain issues
- Kickstarts your cells so they are energized to do what they are supposed to do
Antiaging ( get your glow back)
- Great addition to Hormone therapies
- anti-inflammatory and potent anti-oxidants that hydrates and creates glowing skin.
- Improve hair, skin, and nails.
- Replenish nutrients that your body needs or has lost.
- Ideal for Pre and postoperative procedure. The purpose here is to facilitate and expedite wound healing. It provides a counterbalance to the oxidative and other molecular stresses caused by the surgical procedures.
- Great for athletes that have been training.
Healthy Super Immune**
- Ideal for the Chronically ill person as the body requires higher levels of nutrients to repair damage and restore health
- Several Nutrients including high dose vitamin C and other antioxidants. Including the super powerful glutathione
B Complex, B12, and MIC
Boosts metabolism to promote natural weight loss
Encourages Fat Burning
Recommended to be used 1 time per week for 4-6 weeks in conjunction with a healthy diet plan
Healthy Detox Antioxidant
The master antioxidant and detoxifier of every cell in your body
An important antioxidant in plants and animals
Prevents damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species, such as free radicals
Natural Energy Boost
Converts carbohydrates into glucose in the body
Leads to energy production and a decrease in fatigue and lethargy
Healthy Stress Away
Combination of B vitamins, Taurine, magnesium, and Glycine.
Alleviate stress, anxiety, helps facilitate minerals to our cells for optimal function
Promotes quality sleep
Great to use preventatively or during times of stress
Ready to become a patient?